- What is the percentage criteria for Infosys?
- What are the skills required for Infosys?
- Is it difficult to get job in Infosys?
- What is the criteria for IT companies?
- Are there any percentage criteria for experienced professionals in Infosys?
- What is the eligibility criteria for Wipro?
- What is the cutoff for Infosys?
- What is the eligibility criteria for Amazon?
- What is the eligibility criteria for Microsoft?
What is the percentage criteria for Infosys?
Infosys 2021 Eligibility CriteriaClass 10th, 12th and College Graduation CGPA65%(6.5 CGPA) or above in Graduation and 60%(6 CGPA) or above in 10th and 12thQualificationB.E/B.Tech, M.sc graduates in Computer Science/Information TechnologyStreams EligibleCSE/ECE/IT/CIVIL/ME/EEE/Automobile/Aeronautical, MCA, M.sc, etc2 more rows•Sep 24, 2020.
What are the skills required for Infosys?
Infosys also places significant importance on professional competence and academic excellence. Some of the attributes and competencies that we look for in potential Infoscions, especially at the entry level, are analytical ability, teamwork and leadership skills, communication skills and the ability to innovate.
Is it difficult to get job in Infosys?
On the whole, the recruitment process at Infosys is not too difficult and you should be able to make it with a little bit of luck. You may also like: Tips to unlock the interview process for Java jobs at Infosys. … Here’s what experienced candidates are asked at Infosys interviews.
What is the criteria for IT companies?
Eligibility Criteria For On/Off Campus Recruitment BE/BTech Students In Top CompaniesCompany NameEligibility CriteriaWipro60% in 10th & 12th & Engineering (Most of the time 65% )HuaweiBE/Btech 75% aggregate or equivalent CGPA 10th /12th – 70%Flipkart70% in 10th,12th and Engineering9 more rows•Jul 18, 2015
Are there any percentage criteria for experienced professionals in Infosys?
For hiring experience professional , the requirement is 60 % through out your academics , but considers up to 58% in graduation for lateral . For freshers 65%.
What is the eligibility criteria for Wipro?
Academic Criteria A candidate must have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th (or diploma). A candidate must have a minimum of 60% marks in graduation and Post Graduation ( if applicable). A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Wipro selection process.
What is the cutoff for Infosys?
Similar to many other recruitment tests, Infosys placement papers also have a sectional cut-off to filter out candidates. This is the HR’s method to make the most use of the evaluation process. Although each section has a different cut-off, the minimum requirement is always above 50-65%.
What is the eligibility criteria for Amazon?
1) Amazon doesn’t have any percentage criteria for 10th, 12th and graduation. 2) A maximum gap of 1 year is permissible after HSC(12th) and not after SSC(10th) or in between semesters of graduation. 3) A candidate should not have any pending backlogs at the time of appearing for Amazon selection process.
What is the eligibility criteria for Microsoft?
Microsoft- Academic Criteria: Minimum percentage of 70% in Class X, XII. Minimum 6 CGPA in the pursuing degree. For Post Graduates, minimum 70% in UG. No more than two years of academic gap.