- What is unduly?
- What part of speech is overly?
- What’s a word for high quality?
- What does Zenith mean?
- What is the opposite of overly?
- What’s more than extremely?
- What does exceptionally mean?
- What word is extremely?
- What comes after extremely?
- What does absurdly mean?
- What is another word for overly?
- What is the meaning of overgrown?
- What’s another name for high?
What is unduly?
excessively: unduly worried.
in an inappropriate, unjustifiable, or improper manner: unduly critical..
What part of speech is overly?
adverbOVERLY (adverb) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
What’s a word for high quality?
What is another word for high-quality?excellentfinepremiumprimegoodsuperbsuperiorchoiceexceptionalgreat230 more rows
What does Zenith mean?
noun. the point on the celestial sphere vertically above a given position or observer. Compare nadir. a highest point or state; culmination.
What is the opposite of overly?
What is the opposite of overly?dulydeficientlymoderatelyreasonablyappropriatelyfairlyhonestlyjustifiablyjustlyordinately3 more rows
What’s more than extremely?
What is another word for extremely?highlyterriblyespeciallyexceedingexcessivelymightyreallyseriouslysupremelyvastly233 more rows
What does exceptionally mean?
in an exceptional manner: in an exceptional manner : to an exceptional degree especially : more than average or usual an exceptionally difficult task.
What word is extremely?
Extremely is the adverb form of the adjective extreme, which means of the highest degree or intensity. Extremely is almost always used to modify (describe) adjectives and almost never verbs.
What comes after extremely?
What does absurdly mean?
1. Absurd, ridiculous, preposterous all mean inconsistent with reason or common sense. Absurd means utterly opposed to truth or reason: an absurd claim. Ridiculous implies that something is fit only to be laughed at, perhaps contemptuously: a ridiculous suggestion.
What is another word for overly?
Similar words for overly: excessively (adverb) extremely (adverb) too (adverb) unduly (adverb)
What is the meaning of overgrown?
: grown abnormally or excessively large dismissed him as an overgrown adolescent. Synonyms & Antonyms More Example Sentences Learn More about overgrown.
What’s another name for high?
What is another word for high?tallloftysky-scrapingaltitudinouscolossalgiganticgreathigh-reachinghugeimmense111 more rows